The Tourism Council of Frederick County plays a key role in the $285 million in tourism-related revenues which are generated for businesses and attractions. As a TCFC member, we'll give you opportunities for visibility which will have an important financial impact on your given enterprise. Sign on with TCFC and help us increase local tourism revenues through your success!
TCFC Mission Statement
The Tourism Council of Frederick County is a public-private partnership dedicated to enhancing the economic benefit of tourism for Frederick County's businesses, attractions, local governments, and residents. Membership is open to businesses and individuals interested in promoting tourism in Frederick County.
Other Vital Information
* TCFC is part of a cooperative statewide marketing effort that includes the State Office of Tourism Development and Destination Marketing Organizations for each county in Maryland.
* TCFC carries out key marketing programs for our community, including Destination Marketing, Group Tour Marketing, Frederick Historic Sites Consortium, Visitor Information Centers and more!
* A recent study (2007) indicates Frederick County received 1.7 million visitors, spending $396 million dollars.
* TCFC membership allows you to actively participate in marketing programs that have true impact on all segments of the local economy.
* TCFC distributes quality promotional literature worldwide and serves as the primary contact for domestic and international media. As a member of the Tourism Council, your business is exposed to leading travel and feature